Texas Mutual Loss Prevention Services
Why Develop A Workplace Safety Program?We believe safety is just as important as quality and production in every business. A workplace safety program can help you:
• Prevent workplace injuries, illnesses and deaths
• Lower your workers’ compensation costs
• Increase your productivity
• Improve employee morale and relations
Partners in Workplace Safety& Loss PreventionWe treat our policyholders like partners. We know that launching a workplace safety program can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help. You provide the commitment. We’ll provide the expertise and the tools.
Workplace Safety Program TeamThe Texas Mutual safety team includes certified professionals strategically located around Texas. They have education and experience in a wide range of industries, and they are committed to delivering practical workplace safety solutions for our workers compensation policyholders.
Workplace Safety Training Resource CenterOur free, online safety resource center is a gateway to custom information and materials. Policyholders can visit the Texas Mutual Insurance website to:
• Uncover and correct the causes of workplace accidents.
• Create safety programs designed around your operations.
• Get DVDs, videos, pamphlets and other workplace safety training materials.
• Find out how much money accidents cost your business.
Safety first, second and third
Our safety pros boiled the safety process down to three key steps. The result was an exciting concept in workplace safety: Safety first, second and third. Visit our free, Online Safety Resource Center to plan, train and analyze your way to a better safety record.
workers compensation insurance
Texas Mutual Insurance
Texas Mutual loss prevention
workplace safety training
workplace safety program