How can you save money on your Workers Compensation coverage?
Can you save money on your Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage? Cravens Warren can help you determine if you are getting the most for your money.
Your company's Workers Compensation premium has at least 6 factors that directly affect your premium:
1. Do you qualify for deviated rates? Or is your insurer charging the rates set by the State of Texas?
2. Do you qualify for an Experience Modifier? Is your Experience Modifier discount as large as it can possibly be? (We can calculate your company's lowest possible Experience Modifier.)
3. Did you qualify for Schedule Rating credits? Did you get premium credits for choosing a Workers Compensation Health Care Network?
4. Did you have a real option to choose a deductible program?
5. Have you maximized your Premium Discount by using a Purchasing Group such as the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business), TSA (Texas Sign Association) or TRA (Texas Restaurant Association)?
6. Is your insurer the most competitive for your type, and size, of business?
Use the "Quick Question" form in the upper right area of this page to get a complete analysis from one of our Workers Compensation Insurance specialists.