International Commercial Property and Business Income
Regardless of industry, all U.S.-based companies doing business overseas are challenged by the need to insure multiple exposures to property loss - from salespersons’ samples to sprawling office complexes. For protection comparable to that found at home, prudent organizations purchase international commercial property & business income insurance coverage.
Why is International Commercial Property & Business Income Insurance Needed
- International businesses face property exposures of all types and sizes.
- Overseas jurisdictions require specific policies and extensions that only international insurance companies can provide.
Coverages to Ask For:
- Personal property
- Personal property in transit
- Personal property on exhibition
- Sales samples
- Business income
- Incidental Cargo
Limits To Expect:
- Single international locations with values up to $30 million
- Total international values up to $125 million
Features of a Good International Commercial Property & Business Income Policy
- No co-insurance provision.
- Built-in inflation guard.
Cravens Warren meets the needs of clients including, but not limited to, the following types of businesses:
- Light manufacturing plants
- Assembly & distribution plants
- Architecture & engineering firms
- Accounting firms
- Financial services firms
- Advertising agencies
- Consulting firms
- Public relations firms
- Established software developers
Contact a Cravens Warren International International Commercial Property & Business Income Insurance specialist today for a free risk evaluation and quote