International AD&D and Medical - Student and Chaperone
When American students and chaperones leave U.S. shores to tour foreign destinations, they’re exposed to gaps in healthcare coverage that can be costly to them and their sponsoring educational institutions. Many colleges and universities avoid such problems with the purchase of International AD&D and Medical Insurance coverage for students and chaperones - resulting in true 24-hour protection for overseas travelers.
Why is International AD&D and Medical Insurance Needed
- Colleges and universities must protect students and chaperones traveling overseas against financial loss from injury and illness.
- Domestic and foreign voluntary workers’ compensation plans often leave touring individuals with less than adequate coverage.
Coverages to ask for in International AD&D and Medical Coverage
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Accident and sickness medical expense*
- Medical evacuation/repatriation
Limits to Expect
- AD&D - $10,000, $25,000 or $50,000 are available
- Medical expense - $10,000 or $25,000 are available
- Medical evacuation/repatriation - $500,000 per covered person, subject to $1 million policy limit for Medical Assistance services.
- Coverage extends to personal side trips (up to two weeks) in conjunction with college/university-sponsored tours.
- Provides 24-hour door-to-door coverage from time students/chaperones leave home until they return.
- AD&D compensates for injuries resulting in death or loss of eye(s) and/or limb(s), speech and/or hearing up to 12 months after accident.
Contact a Cravens Warren International AD&D and Medical Insurance specialist today for a free risk evaluation and quote