Combined Agents of America LLC (CAA), based in Austin, Texas, has elected John V. Shropshire Jr., CEO of The Shropshire Agency in Lubbock, Texas, as its new chairman for 2011-2012.
CAA’s new 2011-12 Management Committee includes:
- President Lloyd Eisenrich, president of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., headquartered in Andrews, Texas, with two other locations in Granbury, Texas, and in Odessa, Texas, as Edgmon-Eisenrich Insurance.
- Chairman of the Board John V. Shropshire Jr., CEO of The Shropshire Agency Inc., Lubbock, Texas.
- Executive Vice President Don B. Hudson, vice president of JHC Insurance Agency Inc., Victoria, Texas.
- Second Vice President Bill Martin, president of Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance, San Antonio, Texas. Martin serves on the American First Agents Advisory Council.
- Secretary Roger Luttrell, president of Benton-Luttrell-Brown, headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas, with another office in Sherman, Texas. Luttrell also serves on the State Auto’s National Agents Council.
- Treasurer Denny Bryan, president of Bryan Insurance Agency, Graham, Texas.
- Past Chairman Bill Bridges, executive vice president of Duncan, Fraser & Bridges, Pampa, Texas, and Edmond, Deaton & Stephens Insurance Agency, Amarillo, Texas. He is also the CEO of Sun West Insurance, Arlington, Texas. Bridges serves as a director of The Independent Insurance Agents of Texas (IIAT), and the Texas Mutual Agents’ Council.
With expansion into Oklahoma and Kansas, Texas-based CAA is committed to further expansion across the country to strengthen the independent insurance agency system through profitable growth and exceptional service for its member agencies.
Each CAA management committee member is elected to serve a staggered two-year term and is selected by its board of members based on their leadership abilities and contributions to the organization.
Source: Combined Agents of America LLC (CAA)In 2011, Cravens Warren President Mike Schnieder remains the CAA Liason & Chair for Texas Mutual Insurance Company.