Texas Mutual Insurance - Workers Compensation Insurance Texas
About Cravens Warren
Back to ‹ Insurance Partners
Texas Mutual Insurance
- Why workers' compensation insurance?
- Why Texas Mutual Insurance?
- Online Insurance services
- Workers Compensation Premiums
- Workers Compensation Claims
Why Workers Compensation?Workers' compensation is the only coverage that provides medical and income benefits for injured workers and legal protection for employers. Employers who choose not to purchase workers compensation bear complete financial responsibility for an employee’s injury or death if they are found negligent. If you choose to purchase a workers comp policy, you should:
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in the workers comp system.
- Speak the language of workers' comp.
- Learn your role in fighting workers' comp fraud, making third-party recoveries, keeping employees safe on the job and helping them return to work when they get injured.
Why Texas Mutual Insurance Company?We are the state's leading provider of workers' compensation insurance. If you need just one good reason to choose Texas Mutual Insurance Company, we'll give you three...and then some:
- Competitive workers compensation insurance premiums. Our competitive premiums and discount options make us a money-saving workers’ comp solution.
- Health care network. We designed our workers comp health care network to reduce the costs of injuries. Eligible employers who choose the network get a 12 percent annual premium discount.
- Comprehensive safety resources. Our loss prevention professionals and interactive online safety tools help policyholders protect their employees and lower their costs.
But why limit your Workers Comp Coverage there?
- Focused claim management. Our claim teams focus on getting injured workers well and back on the job.
- Potential dividends. We have declared about $445 million in dividends since 1999.*
- Zero tolerance for workers comp fraud. Our three teams of investigators save millions in false claim payments by fighting workers' comp fraud.
- Versatile workers comp coverage options. Our versatile workers comp coverage options meet the needs of most Texas businesses, including small businesses.
- Here for Texas. Here to Stay. Other carries may come and go. Texas Mutual Insurance Company is here to provide workers compensation insurance for Texas, and we’re here to stay.
Free workmans comp insurance quotes in Texas
Texas Mutual Insurance
workers compensation insurance
Texas workers comp
workers comp Texas
what is workers compensation
workers compensation rules
Texas workers compensation
workers comp insurance
Ask A Quick Question